Real Wedding Blog Submissions
Did you work on a wedding that you'd like to share with us? Here's what we need from you:
- Pictures, pictures, and more pictures! We want a real feel for the whole day, so include pictures of the bride and groom, the wedding party, emotional moments, and any special details. (Please send us at least 20 pictures to work with, but no more than 30. Photos should be between 700px and 1000px wide at 72 dpi.)
- We'll take videos, too! Are you a videographer? We'd love to share your work! We'll share videos that are less than five minutes in length. All you have to do is send us a link.
- Cooperation from the bride and/or groom. We want to know about all their special moments. (See the questions below.)
Brides & Grooms
Want to share your wedding with us? Here's what we need from you:
- Cooperation from your photographer or videographer and any other vendors whose work you'd like to share. (See the photo and video requirements posted above.)
- Your story! Please answer these questions for us:
- A little about yourselves. Who you are, how you met, the proposal. Whatever you’d like to share!
- What was your favorite moment of the day?
- Why did you choose to have your wedding where you did? The city, the venue, etc.
- Are there any particularly special details you’d like to point out?
- And most importantly, do you have any advice for brides-to-be currently planning their wedding?
Submissions can be emailed to Mindy Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any questions regarding real wedding submissions to Mindy, as well.